Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nobody from Wonder Girls



Korean series were already known here in the Philippines, in fact, there were many Korean series that we can see on TV, but it's dubbed with tagalog language. It's not just Korean series that are known now in the country, but also some Korean song.

This morning, I heard from my sister that she often heard the song "Nobody " in the night café here in Cagayan de Oro. When I watch ASAP 09 during noon time, I saw it on TV that some local celebrities also sing that song. And just a minute ago, I saw it on the TV program called "Going Bulilit", a kiddie gag show; they also sing this "Nobody". It's a sign that this song is totally hit not only in Korea, but in the Philippines as well. The song "Nobody" was popularized by a Korean group called Wonder Girls. The lyrics of the song are both Korean and English. Even though not everyone can understand the whole lyrics of the song, but just because of the rhythm of the songs that seem very lively, then people like to listen it. Well, when I first heard this song, I already like it, even though at first I did not know that it was sang by Korean group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment