Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boys Over Flower rewind


One of the hit Korean series that many people followed is the Boy's over flower. Many of my friends like this series because it's like the old series that people captured their heart, the Meteor Garden. The Boy's over flower is like Meteor Garden, only they add some scene which was not included in the Meteor Garden. Before, when my friends talked about these Boys over flower series, I cannot relate the topic because I did not watch this series. I wonder why they enjoyed this series and it's like they were full of excitement to talk about it. Due to viewers demand, the Boys over flower is now aired again on ABS-CBN channel and to think that it shows in the evening, I grab this opportunity to follow the series. Wow! Now I know why people fell in love in this series, it's nice and one of the main casts is really cute. It's one of the series I followed every night, It's like every day I'm looking forward what will happen the next day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment