Saturday, February 13, 2010

Looking for music to download

I'm an avid fan of a reality show here in the Philippines called PBB or Pinoy Big brother. It runs on TV for about four months already I think. As I keep watching the show, I often hear this song entitled "Its Gonna Make Sense." I started to like it when I first heard it because it's very meaningful and it fits in the show. The song became known here already and it plays in the FM station sometimes. When I’m inside my room and I heard this song in the living room, then I directly run out in my room and just listen to that song in the living room. Later, I found out that it's to hassle to wait and wait on the FM station because I'm not in control on the time that they play the song. So I decide to do some Music Search and I'm very happy that for just few minutes in searching, I finally found it so quick at rapidshare search engine, a useful search engine that helps you to download some music, games, movies and many more. Now, I can play this music any time, any day. No more waiting anymore and just enjoy the time that I can listen with all the music that I like.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment