Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vision problem


Mostly of my sisters have a blurry vision and I'm happy that I reach at this age and I never experience to have some blurry vision at all. I remembered my older sisters, when they reach about 18 - 22 year old, they experience already having some blurry vision. And so my parents’ was force to bring them to the optical clinic to get an eye wear. An eyewear can serve either to protect the eyes from the elements or to aid a person's vision. Since they have some problem with their eyes, my parents get that glasses that will help them to have a better vision. No more complains anymore that they can't see clearly or it's blurry for them to see some things. Although I don't wear glasses because I have a better vision, I still wear some eye wear that protects me from the sun rays and dust. Our eyes are very important, so we should take care for it. Wearing sunglasses is one way to protect our eyes from other elements.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment