Friday, March 11, 2011

Planning to purchase my own domain

My blog was active already for more than a year and still I never got a chance to purchase my own domain name. Many of my friends encourage me already to have one, but I never got a chance to sit down and does my domain search. I've been busy most of the time and when I got a chance to do nothing then mostly I relax, until I don't remember anymore about purchasing my own domain.

Lately, when my friends and I did a conference through yahoo messenger, one of their topics was about blogging and discussing about their own domain site. I feel I'm out of place about domain because I never got a chance to have. However, upon listening to their conversation, it opt me to purchase now my own domain because of the advantages of owning your own domain. I heard many positive feedback of having my own domain. So I got excited to have one and planning to purchase it soon. I just need time to do my own domain name search.

0 comments:

Post a Comment