Thursday, November 19, 2009

Movie Trailer : 2012

I been longing to watch this movie 2012, I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this movie, which it makes me feel more excited to watch it. As I watch the 2012 movie trailer, I’m already amazed, I’m pretty sure that this movie will hit here in the Philippines. And yesterday when I visit in Limketkai mall here in the city, I’m surprise that they used 2 cinemas to show this 2012, wow!!! Therefore this could be a nice and interesting movie, one of this days I’m going to watch that movie then all my curiosity will be gone. The trailer shows already the very good special effects of the movie. The genre of this movie is action, sci-fiction, drama and thriller.

According to the Mayan calendar, in 2012, the planet of the solar system would be in line with each other, leading to global natural disasters: the strongest earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions will make the country and the entire continent in ruins. Recently, scientists have confirmed that this myth could become reality. "2012" is an epic saga about the end of the world, fascinating story of the heroic struggle of humanity for survival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment