Sunday, November 15, 2009

Movie Trailer: Twilight New Moon

Have you ever seen the movie Twilight? One of the movies that hit in the US and at the same time here in the Philippines, I saw this movie Twilight, it's more on love story, but less action, which hubby, bro in law and I expected that it has a lot of action. However, my sister was romantically in love in this movie twilight, she likes it so much. Now that there's the part 2 of the Twilight movie called "Twilight: New Moon," she was so eager to watch it when it shows here in the big screen. Since I started to watch the part 1, I want to watch this part 2 as well. Let's see how long does Edward and Bella can fight for their love against the other people who tried to separate them.

Here’s the trailer of the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment