Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tayong Dalawa Up coming Finale


One of the series that I often followed on TV is Tayong Dalawa that is aired in ABS-CBN. I'm very picky when it comes to what kind of series that I watch, but this Tayong dalawa got my attention, so I followed this from the beginning until the upcoming finale. I know I miss some part, but I can get updated fast from my family who are also an avid fan of this series. In short, I'm not totally behind of the story; I still can catch up even I miss it to watch.

As far as I know, this series runs on TV for about 9 months already and it's already 5 days to go, then I can see the finale. I'm already excited what's going to happen, what will the ending of the story but at this moment, I'm clueless at all. Everyone at home are looking forward to this 5 days left wondering if its happy ending or not.

Congratulations to all cast of Tayong Dalawa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment