Thursday, March 31, 2011

My birthday gift to the little one

My little nephew will be celebrating his birthday this coming May. He is very vocal already about his upcoming birthday. He will turn 4 years old and by June, he will go to school already. He kept saying to everyone here at home that after his birthday then the next month he goes to school already. He sounds very excited in going to school for the very first time. His birthday still few weeks to go, but I'm already searching what birthday presents that I give to him. I mostly give him some toys during his birthday and Christmas time, but for a change this time, I want something different. I want to give him some stuff that he can use in going to school. Well, school supplies such as notebooks, pencils are very common and they can easily buy that everywhere. Upon surfing through the net, I came across these lovely nap mats and Stephen Joseph Quilted Toddler Backpacks. I guess these are the perfect presents that I can give to him, some things that he can use in going to school. To make it complete, I better include this lunch tote bag. For sure my little nephew will be happy for what he gets from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment