Friday, November 20, 2009

Tom and Katie celebrate their 3rd Wedding Anniversary

One of the celebrity couples that I like is Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes or called as TomKat tandem. This lovely couple got married last November 18, 2008 in a luxurious Italian wedding. And have a beautiful angel called Suri. According to the news that I've read, this lovely couple celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary by having a romantic dinner at Bricco restaurant in Boston on Saturday.

Tom reportedly rented out the whole second floor of the venue, giving the pair the chance to spend an intimate evening together (while daughter Suri spent the night at home). Wow! That could be very romantic for the couple, spending time together in this most special day of their life, their wedding anniversary. That's a very sweet preparation of Tom, I'm pretty sure Katie felt so happy during that day.

I felt jealous now when I read this news, hubby and I just celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary last month and we were not together. Like any other couples, we all wish that during our wedding anniversary day, we could have spend a time together with the person that we love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment