Thursday, November 19, 2009

Watching Movie : Ang tanging pamilya (A Marry-Go-Round)

Yesterday, my niece and I went to Limketkai mall to watch the movie Ang Tanging Pamily (A merry go round), it's a tagalong comedy movie starring by Ai-Ai de las Alas, Joseph Estrada, Toni Gonzaga, Sam Milby and introducing the new member of the showbiz industry Aling Dionisia Pacquiao, the mother of our world boxing champ, Manny Pacquaio.

As I watch the trailer of the movie, it already looks funny, so I finally decide to watch it in the big screen. The movie was fun and everyone in the cinema keeps laughing. If you have seen the movie already, you can relate the part that it makes me laugh; it's the part where Ai-Ai delas Alas and Aling Dionesia did a dance presentation and the part where Ai-ai and Sam Milby spoof the movie of Vilma Santos and Jhon Lloyd Cruz in the movie "In my life". This movie is directed by Wenn V. Deramas

0 comments:

Post a Comment