Thursday, March 4, 2010

Download some software

What a tiring day that I had today because I've been busy exploring the mall here in Cebu. I explore alone because I grab the chance that while I'm still here, then I can use my time to do something. However, my main purpose for my visit here in Cebu is something personal and not just exploring the place. But what a coincidence that I met my high school classmate in some café here at the mall, wow, it was a long time I never saw her and still we both remember each other's name. After updating each other's life, we came to the point to discuss some free software download that both of us synchronize. Since she works in the internet café, so she's knowledgeable enough than me because I don't know much about computer software or so. She gave me some tips and idea on how I can take my laptop and at the same time, gave some information about some well-known games that she knows. It sounds interesting as she describes to me, I look forward that I can play at least some of the games that she mentioned.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment