Saturday, March 20, 2010

Movie : The Blind Side

I heard this movie before, but I never got a chance to watch it due to hectic schedule of mine. However, while I'm on the way to the Netherlands, it was a long flight that took 14 hours from Manila to Amsterdam and one way to leisure myself is to watch some movies or to play some games in their TV screen. There were many movies in the list, but I started to watch this movie called the The Blind Side. I was curious why the titled called blind, I thought it's about the person who is/are blind or so, but I was wrong. The movie was great that leave a good moral lesson. That puberty is not the hindrance to reach your goal in life.

Movie Summary :

American teenager in Memphis, whose father was murdered and whose mother was a crack addict, is shuffled through the public school system, despite his low grade point average and absenteeism. But his tremendous size and quickness attracts the interest of a wealthy white couple who takes him in and groom him both athletically and academically to become one of the top high school football prospects in the country.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment